Los Angeles planned subway system and busway map, 1955
Not every failed Los Angeles rapid transit plan was built exclusively around subways. This one, dating to 1955, and prepared for the Los Angeles Metropolitan Transit Authority, was based on running express buses down the region's freeways, which were then under construction. As part of the comparison, the engineers hired by the MTA penciled out a matching rapid transit system, part of which was based on upgrading the Pacific Electric lines that were then on their last legs.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.