Detroit freeways map print
I remixed the Detroit freeway system with the style of a subway map. Detroit went all-in on its freeway system, as befits the Motor City, and because of that I thought it would be interesting to use the subway map style to make people think differently about how they get around the metropolis. This one was featured in the Metro Times and Curbed.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.