San Francisco cable cars, 1892
This is a print of the San Francisco cable car system at its greatest extent in the 1890s, with seven competing cable car companies all trying to attract commuters. I made this as a tribute to my hometown after not finding attractive maps of the cable car system elsewhere on the Internet. Featured in Hoodline.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, I'll mount it in a handmade black frame.
- Frame not included.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.