Chicago L Outer Loop plan, 2016
The Chicago Loop is the commercial hub of the region, and the downtown area has become overloaded as the Loop District has expanded geographically. The Chicago Central Area Committee, a committee of local businessmen, proposed to expand the rapid transit system by building a second Loop around downtown, mostly elevated, and using the extensive abandoned railway rights-of-way that surround downtown Chicago.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.