Cincinnati subway map print
Cincinnati is a unique case among subway systems: Cincinnati decided to build a subway system during the interwar period, but ran out of money and never ran a single train. Four stations and some tunnels remain, but largely the system was demolished to build I-75. For this one I've also chosen to go with an Art Deco aesthetic, rather than make it anachronistic.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a handmade black frame.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US.
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.