Cleveland Electric Interurban Railways map, 1898
Cleveland had a massive system of regional streetcars in the late 19th century, one that eventually declined and was eliminated with competition from the automobile in the late 1920s. This is the map that I drew of the system at the turn of the 20th century.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on Satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.