Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn bus map
This is a prototype of a "Spider Map," which shows the bus connections from my old subway stop in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, New York. I made this as an homage to my old neighborhood. It was featured in the print edition of the New York Post.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- If you order a framed print, I'll mount it in a handmade black frame.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.