Los Angeles freeway system map
After sitting on it for a while, I decided to revisit my Los Angeles freeway map to add the neighborhoods and cities that the freeways cross through. It's meant to offer a contrast to my map of the old streetcar system. Whereas the other map I drew is full of quirky 1920s details, the freeway map I drew is deliberately the opposite: it's clean, minimalistic and reduces the freeway network to its absolute essentials. This map was featured in Los Angeles Magazine.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.