Detroit light rail map print
It's a sign of the times that Detroit, city of cars, added one light rail line to its transportation network to add to its strengthening downtown. Detroit fascinates me, because it's the home of the American auto industry, and it went all-in on the car, only to discover that the automobile had downsides, too.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, I'll mount it in a handmade black frame.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.