New York City Subway map print, 1939
This vintage-inspired map shows Downtown and Midtown Manhattan as it was in 1939. The Subway hasn't changed that much, but there are plenty of little details that have! Perfect for your vintage-inspired decor, or for someone who's fond of New York City.
I went to a Jazz Age-themed costume party a couple years ago, and decided my next project would be to depict pre-World War II Manhattan, back when there were three competing subway companies instead of the monolithic MTA.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.