Boston Elevated Railway rapid transit map, 1925
My cousin commissioned this map of the old Boston Elevated Railway rapid transit network to put on their wall. The 1920s Boston Elevated Railway was a marvel of engineering, and it's telling that the basic look of the system hasn't changed much in nearly 100 years. This map was featured in Boston Curbed.
- Printed on Satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.