New York City parkway and expressway system map
For this piece, I've decided to combine two incredibly controversial things together: Massimo Vignelli's subway map, and Robert Moses's highway system. It's an homage to both, as a way to examine what NYC's transportation priorities were in the periods before and after World War II.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.