Rochester Subway map print, June 1929
Rochester, New York, has the unhappy distinction of being the only city I know of that built a full-blown subway system, and proceeded to abandon it entirely. Original maps of the Rochester subway are generally pretty limited because of the printing technology of the time, so I've decided to make prints of the subway that go for an Art Deco aesthetic, inspired by an old tourist guide of Rochester that their library has digitized. This originally was a commission from a client.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US.
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.