Montreal Metro map print
The Montreal Metro is organized along French lines, so I figured I’d take a stab at making a minimalist Gallic- and 1960s-inspired map. A friend from high school commissioned this for her boyfriend, who lived a long while in Montreal.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.