San Juan, Puerto Rico's planned Metro system, 1979
This is the original subway plan prepared for San Juan, PR in 1979, which was built in much-abbreviated form as the Tren Urbano in the early 2000s. The Tren Urbano was meant to be the first phase of the build-out, but Puerto Rico's economic difficulties, the island's bankruptcy and a direct hit from Hurricane Maria have put the expansion plans on hold for the foreseeable future.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.