Baltimore proposed rapid transit system map, July 1968
Baltimore, like many other American cities, decided that it would try to build a subway system in the 1960s, following the example of the San Francisco BART system. The design of this map is based on the midcentury modern maps that I've run across in my research, but is in a transitional style between the Massimo Vignelli minimalism of the 1970s and the more elaborate style earlier in the decade.
- Printed on Satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, I'll mount it in a handmade black frame.
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.