Cincinnati Metro Moves light rail proposal map, 2002
Over the years, Cincinnati has proposed to use its abandoned subway in various ways. One of them was a master plan to build out a large light rail network in 2002, financed by an increase in the sales tax. The voters of Hamilton County voted it down by a 2-1 margin. I've drawn the full proposed network in a contemporary style, as 2002 wasn't THAT long ago compared to some of the other things I've drawn. This map was featured in CityBeat.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US.
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.