Dallas DART system and local streetcar service, 2019
DART, the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex’s four-line light rail system, was only opened in 1996. It’s best to think of the modern DART system as an analogue to the old regional interurban system that existed in the 1920s. DART was designed to get suburban commuters downtown, not to provide a high-capacity local transportation.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.