Dallas-Fort Worth interurban light rail map print, 1925
Dallas and Fort Worth used to host the largest electric railway system in Texas in the 1920s. In addition to the local streetcar system, the interurban system covered an area substantially larger than the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is today. This system, like most other interurbans, was eventually dismantled, though some parts of the system survived until after World War II.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.