Miami expressway system map print
Miami boomed after World War II, turning into the Capital of Latin America that it is today. As befits a city of its size and importance, it has an extensive expressway system that is the backbone of the region's transportation system. With this map, I've tried to throw in '80s flair without making it feel like a period piece.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US.
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me. If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.