Richmond, Virginia streetcar system map, 1891
The inventor of the first practical electric streetcar was a man named Frank Sprague, a former Navy officer and engineer. Its first installation was in Richmond, VA on the Richmond Union Passenger Railway, in 1888. His system was vastly superior to all others that it set the standard for urban transportation for decades. This is the pioneering Richmond streetcar system in 1891, when the trains were pulled by a mix of horses, steam trains, alongside the two electric lines.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.