Miami Metrorail and Metromover system map
The current Miami Metrorail was the product of the much grander plans originally proposed in the late '70s and early '80s. Miami remains a car city, even though it's relatively high density compared to most American cities, hemmed in as it is by the Everglades on one side and the Atlantic on the other.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a handmade black frame.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US.
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me. If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.