Miami Metrorail planned system map, 1979
Miami was the last city to plan a comprehensive rapid transit system in the 1970s, in the same vein as Atlanta and Seattle. Unlike Atlanta, which built its whole system, and Seattle, which voted the proposal down, Miami settled for half a loaf and only ended up building half of the Metrorail system that they had planned, and missed the chance to connect the towers of Miami Beach to the mainland.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a handmade black frame.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US.
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me. If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.