Cleveland proposed subway system map, 1955
In the 1950s, Cleveland's city fathers decided to fight the city's suburbanization by building a subway system, using existing railway rights-of-way combined with a subway loop through downtown. The bonds were issued, and the voters approved, but the County Engineer did as much work as possible to make sure that highways were built instead.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on Satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.