Phoenix Street Railways map, 1930
Phoenix was a tiny city with less than 50,000 inhabitants in 1930, but like any city of its size, it had a four-line streetcar system run by the city of Phoenix-- I've drawn a map of the system and turned it into a poster. Further down the line, I'm going to make prints of the proposed Phoenix subway system which was put to the electorate in the 1980s and voted down.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville.
- Printed on Satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.