Seattle Metropolitan Rapid Transit map proposal - 1970
This poster is the map of the proposed subway system put to the Seattle electorate in the late 1960s and early 1970s by the Forward Thrust Committee. New subway systems after the fashion of San Francisco's BART or the Washington Metro were in fashion during this era, and Seattle came within a nose of having the federal government fund a full-blown subway system. But the vote failed, and Seattle's subway funding went to Atlanta instead.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.