Atlanta MARTA system map, 1962 plan
Subway systems take a long time to plan, and the Atlanta MARTA subway was no exception. In the earliest versions of the MARTA plans, released in 1962, the system was far more extensive than what was actually built, before it was scaled down. Similar to the experience in San Francisco with BART, only three of the five metropolitan counties joined the MARTA district.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, I'll mount it in a handmade black frame.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.