Cleveland proposed downtown people mover and connecting subways, 1977
One of the proposals that Cleveland's leaders mooted in the late 1970s and eventually cancelled was the idea to build an downtown elevated people mover, similar to what airports use to transport passengers between terminals. This is a map of the proposal, aggressively 1970s-styled.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on Satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.