Houston METRO light rail map print, 2019
Modern Houston is the best example of postwar suburban sprawl in America, as befits the petroleum capital of America. Houston was one of the first major cities in America to close its streetcar network and replace it with buses, and one of the last to return high-capacity mass transit to its streets. The system was only opened in 2004, and the system has three lines through central Houston.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US.
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.