LAX proposed monorail map, 1962
Soon after Los Angeles got rid of the Pacific Electric streetcars and built the freeway network, Los Angeles turned its thoughts to futuristic transportation ideas. One of them was Goodell Monorail's proposal to build and finance (at its own expense) a monorail line connecting Union Station with the airport, which I've drawn here.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.