Los Angeles freeway map print
This is the companion map to my map of the LA subway system. I used to live in Los Angeles, and always thought it was fascinating that Angelenos lived and died by the freeways the way that New Yorkers lived and died by the subway. (For what it's worth, my old apartment was off the 101, so it was natural for it to be the bane of my existence.)
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- If you order a framed print, I'll mount it in a handmade black frame.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.