Silicon Valley freeways and transit map print
San Francisco is famous for its cable cars, but San Jose and the rest of Silicon Valley is more car-oriented. That said, they still have mass transit! I made this map originally for my cousin. I was going for an angular look, so the map looks like a circuit board.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, I'll mount it in a handmade black frame.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.