Portland MAX light rail, streetcar and aerial tram map
Portland is a New Urbanist success story, with a busy light rail and streetcar system that was all built after the Second World War, in lieu of a freeway system. It's the 4th-busiest light rail system in the United States, even though Greater Portland is the 19rd-largest metropolitan area in the U.S. This is partly due to local support for better mass transit and partly due to good zoning decisions: in contrast to the Balkanized local governments across the U.S., Portland has an elected regional government called Metro which is responsible for land-use decisions which maintains an official urban growth boundary to check suburban sprawl.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.