Sacramento streetcar system map, 1930
Just like New York, Sacramento used to have three competing transit companies all fighting for your business. Unlike the NYC subway, two of those operators still exist: one as a freight company, and the other as an electric company. This is the system map that existed in 1930.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, I'll mount it in a handmade black frame.
- Frame not included.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.