San Francisco proposed BART system map, 1956
I recreated the old San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit planned system from 1956. Few people know this, but the BART system was only half-built! San Mateo and Marin Counties dropped out of the system in the planning stages, meaning that the East Bay lines were built, but the Marin and San Mateo lines never were. This map was featured in the San Francisco Chronicle.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.