Tampa Electric Co. streetcar system map, 1920
TECO is Tampa, Florida's electric utility, but it got its start as a combination streetcar operator. This is what the system looked like in 1920, when Tampa's economy was based on cigar manufacturing and phosphate mining, as opposed to the modern Tampa economy based on defense and financial services.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.