Marin County, CA streetcar system map, 1938
Even after the Golden Gate Bridge was built, some streetcar companies held on, even without direct access to San Francisco. The Northwestern Pacific was one of them, running what we'd recognize as light rail between their ferry terminals and the various towns that made up rural Marin County. This is the companion map to my maps of the SF cable car network, and the old Oakland streetcar system.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.