Chicago L map print, 1921
Four private companies built the Chicago Elevated rapid transit system. Most of it was built by 1921, which this map shows. This map was designed as a housewarming gift for some friends of mine that met in college in Chicago, and then got married, ten years later. Design-wise, I was going for a period-correct look, based on poster art from the Jazz Age. This map was featured by Block Club Chicago and Atlas Obscura.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.