Oakland & East Bay railways, 1926
In the 1920s, before the Bay Bridge was built, the East Bay had a massive rapid transit system run by two competing companies: the Southern Pacific Railroad and the Key System. This is my recreation of what was once there. Perfect for your vintage-themed decor! I actually made this design because I was deep down a rabbit hole of the history of the San Francisco Bay Area, and I learned that there used to be trains that ran all across Oakland and Berkeley before the Bay Bridge was built. It's a vintage map, after a fashion.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.