Boston Elevated Railway rapid transit map expansion print, April 1945
In the 1940s, Boston was declining relative to the booming cities of the industrial Midwest, and one of the proposed solutions was to expand the still-extensive Boston subway system into the suburbs. Much of this plan would be built in later decades. This is the 1945 proposal put forth by a Massachusetts state commission put together to study the issue.
- Printed on Satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.