Chicago L historical map print, 1898
The Chicago L system was originally built by four different companies, each of which with their own elevated line. This map is of the system immediately after electricity had been introduced to the "L," and the new Union Loop had been built over the streets of downtown Chicago. (Then, after the elevated Loop was built, the City of Chicago spent three-quarters of a century trying to get rid of the Loop.) This map was featured in Block Club Chicago.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, it'll come in a black birch wood frame.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.