Greater Philadelphia rapid transit map
I designed an original map of the Philadelphia rapid transit network. Philly has a surprisingly large network of trolleys, rapid transit, light rail, and regional rail, much of which was built pre-World War II. Here, I went for a retro 1970s aesthetic. This map was originally commissioned by an old friend, and they gave me permission to resell it. This map was featured in Curbed.
- Printed on Satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, I'll mount it in a handmade black frame.
- Proudly made in the USA!
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.