Toronto Subway map print
The Toronto Subway is the fourth-busiest subway system in North America, after the NYC subway, Mexico City metro, and Metro de Montreal. The official Toronto Subway map is far too minimalist for my taste, so I drew on the beautiful tile lettering they have on the walls. I designed this map for my cousins, who grew up in Toronto.
- Designed in New York City, printed in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Printed on satin finish 80# cover stock - 220 GSM.
- Image will be printed with a border for framing.
- Please allow five business days for production before it gets shipped out.
- Free standard shipping within the US!
- If you order a framed print, I'll mount it in a handmade black frame.
All designs I sell here are made by me! If there's something you'd like custom-made, shoot me a message.